<body>

Underneath The Same Side Of The Moon

I'll wait for you.





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

August 14, 2009
Im bzzz
5:43 PM








Hello mai halo, i know i been abandoned my blog readers for awhile. Life is just too busy for me to blog so often..i have so manything wanted to share here but everytime when I try to blog, I always feel like my bed are waving at me, and I just couldn't resist to go on my bed instead.
Ever since i start working (yaya just PT anyway) but still damn tiring, four days a week that's too much for me as a student.Just few hours ago i was at the dance floor *shaking shaking* with frens and buffday gal;and now i'm at work already! damn... i only slept for 2.5 hours. Sigh..why i need to work on saturday when everyone are still in their wonderful dreamland... WHY...ok, spend way too much times on complaining now which is bad.Ok, I will keep myself motivated as long as i can and i would tell myself that i can't ruin my job,have so manythings that I aiming for, and recently i just achieved one of them.which is my all time favourite!!weeee. very Heppiiiii nei!! It's feel so good to work out something that you really want and not using your dad$$,it brings satisfaction.
Dang dang..My new love,Canon D500 .

Couldn't resist to take pictures non stop once i got it, been testing it out on many subjects.I will share some of my photos soon.









Tonight gonna be a good night :"The 007 theme birthday bash".



First at all HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY darling hoong... our rockstar!ya she selected jamesbond as her birthday theme but end up we all looks like waitress and school girl..sigh..anyway, we still having so much fun last night =)



time for beauty sleep..Byeeee..







about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/