<body>

Underneath The Same Side Of The Moon

I'll wait for you.





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

July 28, 2009
how manytimes u have asked before
10:45 PM

I still remember how you taught me to hold a pen..and also remembering how rude am i to being such an annoying lil devil to throw the pencil right to your face..



I still remember the way you taught me how to tide my shoe when i was in primary, remember i wore the wrong side of shoes for uncountable times but you still fix it right everytime you notice that...



I still remember you taught me how to ride a bicycle and cried so manytimes when i fall down, and i will always run to you and try to hit you by blaming you not holding my bike behind...still remember my childish mad face..and a very feminized face of you,my beloved mom.


Thanks for everything that you have did to me..thanks for create such a warm and loving growing environment for me.




Im feel more than grateful that i have such a wonderful parents like you all..love you my dad and mom.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNK6h1dfy2o

watch this video...

so now ...how manytimes u asked before..

and ask yourself how long you haven't hold your parents hand,hug,or kiss them...do it now before everything is too late.



about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/