<body>

Underneath The Same Side Of The Moon

I'll wait for you.





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

October 21, 2008
let's go back to the start
4:41 PM


This is a song of beyonce, i think the lyric is so meaningful that everyguy should have a look of it.To understand how we feel...sometimes that we are so weak that we couldn't speak a word...not because we don't know, is because we want to have faith in you, but you destroy it. I feel hopeless that i never have before, no body said it was easy to be in a relationship.

If I were a boy , even just for a day, I’d roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted and go drink beer with the guys and chase after girls.I’d kick it with who I wanted and I’d never get confronted for it because they’d stick up for me.
If I were a boyI think I could understand how it feels to love a girl, i swear I’d be a better man,I’d listen to her cause I know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted,cause he’s taken you for granted and everything you had got destroyed .
If I were a boy I would turn off my phone tell everyone its broken (or out of battery) so they think that I was sleeping alone,I’d put myself first and make the rules as I go cause I know that she’d be faithful waiting for me to come home...
It’s a little too late for you to come back say its just a mistake, think I forgive you like that ,if you thought I would wait for you.....You thought wrong....
very right.


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/